Rental Fee – $20
Nonprofits and Gold & Silver Sponsors of Market- FREE!
How to Apply
1. Click on the application button below.
2. Fill out and email a scanned version to [email protected], OR print out and mail to: PO Box 43372, Cincinnati, OH 45243
3. Payment may be made via PayPal or included with mailed application.
4. The market manager will contact you to confirm acceptance and date(s).
5. For further questions, please contact [email protected]
Please keep in mind:
The Community Booth is available on a first come first served basis, at the discretion of the market management.
Booth space is reserved once payment is complete.
All applicants must carry liability insurance.
Sponsors are required to fill out the application and sign all agreements in order to reserve the booth, however no payment is necessary.
Applicants are encouraged to provide at least three preferred dates and can reserve up to two dates per season.
Madeira Farmers Market’s 2022 Outdoor Market is on Dawson Rd at Miami Ave, May-September; in the parking of Madeira Silverwood Presbyterian Church, 8000 Miami Ave, October-December.
If you have been approved for a community booth space, please submit your payment here.